Vs > Coral Harbour, Nt
Lake Coleridge vs Coral Harbour, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Lake Coleridge vs Minonk, Il, Usa
Lake Coleridge vs Asmara, Eritrea
Lake Coleridge vs Nyala, Sudan
Lake Coleridge vs Legaspi, Philippines
Coral Harbour, Nt vs Irozaki, Japan
Coral Harbour, Nt vs Pontiac, Il, Usa
Coral Harbour, Nt vs Toulouse, France
Coral Harbour, Nt vs Chittagong, Bangladesh
Roi Et vs Caravelas
Itirucu vs Angelica, Ny
Misamfu vs Ammassalik
Atchison, Ks vs Aikawa
- The distance between Lake Coleridge, New Zealand and Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada is approximately 14,954 km or 9,293 mi.
- To reach Lake Coleridge in this distance one would set out from Coral Harbour, Nt bearing 259.6° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Lake Coleridge bearing 216.1° or SW .
- Lake Coleridge has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Coral Harbour, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Lake Coleridge is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Coral Harbour, Nt is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean temperature is 22.2 °C (40°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26.9 °C (48.4°F) less in Lake Coleridge. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 541.9 mm (21.3 in) more which is equivalent to 541.9 l/m² (13.3 US gal/ft²) or 5,419,000 l/ha (579,327 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 20.1° higher in Lake Coleridge than in Coral Harbour, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Lake Coleridge relative to Coral Harbour, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Coral Harbour, Nt vs Lake Coleridge
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -5 (-8)
|| -1 (-2)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Lake Coleridge vs Esenguly, Turkmenistan
Lake Coleridge vs Greenfield, In, Usa
Lake Coleridge vs Tak, Thailand
Lake Coleridge vs Hohenpeißenberg, Bavaria, Germany
Coral Harbour, Nt vs Lake Hawea, New Zealand
Coral Harbour, Nt vs Geisenheim, Germany
Coral Harbour, Nt vs Summerville, Sc, Usa
Coral Harbour, Nt vs Hermit, Co, Usa
Nagasaki vs Hamamatsu
Bitola vs Madison, Wisconsin
Mount Washington, Nh vs Kidal
Shizuoka vs Oconto, Wi
Lake Coleridge vs Coral Harbour, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Coleridge
Climate Guides for Locations near Coral Harbour, Nt
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 736.2 kms (457.5 miles) NNW
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 679.3 kms (422.1 miles) NW
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 950.2 kms (590.4 miles) NW
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 549.5 kms (341.5 miles) NNW
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 468.1 kms (290.9 miles) NNW
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 613.6 kms (381.3 miles) W
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 374.1 kms (232.5 miles) WSW
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 955.1 kms (593.5 miles) WSW
- Churchill, Manitoba, Canada - 829.8 kms (515.7 miles) SW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 940.5 kms (584.5 miles) NE
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 636.1 kms (395.3 miles) NNE
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 518.1 kms (321.9 miles) N
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 732.3 kms (455.1 miles) NE
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 874.3 kms (543.3 miles) NE
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 959.1 kms (596 miles) ENE
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 722.6 kms (449.1 miles) E
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 722.6 kms (449.1 miles) E
- Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada - 783.8 kms (487 miles) ESE
- Inukjuak, Quebec, Canada - 695.7 kms (432.3 miles) SSE