Vs > Calgary, Alberta
Lake Coleridge vs Calgary, Alberta Climate & Distance Between
Lake Coleridge vs As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt
Lake Coleridge vs Hallettsville, Tx, Usa
Lake Coleridge vs Chelsea, Vt, Usa
Lake Coleridge vs North Bay, On, Canada
Calgary, Alberta vs Broughton Island, Nt, Canada
Calgary, Alberta vs Kassel, Germany
Calgary, Alberta vs Milano/ Malpensa, Italy
Calgary, Alberta vs Fort Worth, Tx, Usa
Port Fitzroy vs Miyazaki
Calgary, Alberta vs Kanazawa
Brasilia vs Casablanca
Lærdal, Western Norway vs Motueka
- The distance between Lake Coleridge, New Zealand and Calgary, Alberta, Canada is approximately 12,715 km or 7,901 mi.
- To reach Lake Coleridge in this distance one would set out from Calgary, Alberta bearing 230.2° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Lake Coleridge bearing 221.6° or SW .
- Lake Coleridge has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Calgary, Alberta has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Lake Coleridge is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Calgary, Alberta is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 6.6 °C (11.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.5 °C (26.1°F) less in Lake Coleridge. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 425.7 mm (16.8 in) more which is equivalent to 425.7 l/m² (10.45 US gal/ft²) or 4,257,000 l/ha (455,102 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 7.1° higher in Lake Coleridge than in Calgary, Alberta.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Lake Coleridge relative to Calgary, Alberta. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Calgary, Alberta vs Lake Coleridge
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -2 (-4)
|| -9 (-17)
|| -12 (-22)
|| -10 (-18)
|| -2 (-4)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -5 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Lake Coleridge vs Saigo, Japan
Lake Coleridge vs Raufarhöfn, Iceland
Lake Coleridge vs Cabrera, Dominican Republic
Lake Coleridge vs Fullertonese, Nd, Usa
Calgary, Alberta vs Kimchaek, South Korea
Calgary, Alberta vs Scuro Mountain, Italy
Calgary, Alberta vs Kalmar, Sweden
Calgary, Alberta vs Condega, Nicaragua
Teresina vs Tolanaro
Patos De Minas vs Sete Lagoas
Winslow, Az vs Monrovia
Kimball, Ne vs Qalai Naw
Lake Coleridge vs Calgary, Alberta Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Coleridge
Climate Guides for Locations near Calgary, Alberta
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) N
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 118.7 kms (73.8 miles) N
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 206.9 kms (128.6 miles) ENE
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 102.9 kms (63.9 miles) ESE
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) SE
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) SSE